Followers

Thursday 24 August 2023

Birthday 21: Pop Up Birds, Blooms & Butterflies . . .

I have to admit that I may have gone a little over the top creating this card but it was fun to play with many different crafting products, here it is . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #741/742 All Creatures Great & Small (3/3)

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Goes with mood board (1/6)

Colourful Options Challenge Yellow & Green (-)



Die Cut Diva's Challenge August Pop Up Cards (2/4)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Bright & Cheerful (2/5)

Triple B Challenge Inspiration Photo (2/3)


Try It On Tuesday Challenge Let's Go Outside: we can see the hedge row and birds from a window in our home (-) 


I die cut the pop up die card from 300 gsm card.  I stamped all over the background using one of my Clarity Crafts Stamp Club mixed media background stamp and Ranger Archival ink pad.  I used Clarity 7" Wheelie Branch Building stencil and Distress ink to create branches and leaves.  

I stamped the Bee Crafty Doodle Art Rainbow Bird and the Clarity Happy Birthday onto snippets of watercolour card using Versafine Clair.  I die cut the flowers and leaves from card snippets and coloured with watercolours.  The Tonic Studios butterflies were also die cut from card snippets & watercoloured.  My final finishing touch was the Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.  It is very cute and very busy, I am not sure if I actually like it lol!  Back soon x

8 comments:

  1. A beautifully created card and lovely colors and design!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful, Karen! Love the dimension!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really detailed and pretty card with lots of interest! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely make with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a fabulous card design, I love the fancy fold and dimension. Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate the support.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cone flowers are wonderful, such great texture, and then adding it to the fun fold?! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Colorful Options.

    Sara Lihz
    @SassysLLC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous pop-up with all the layered flowers! So glad you shared it with us at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your flowers - so much depth. Fantastic card. So glad you could join our challenge at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it! Love all the dimension of the flowers, leaves, bird and butterflies in addition to the pop-up feature of the card. The background you created is lovely too. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete