Followers

Tuesday 12 September 2023

Birthday 28: Dies . . .

 I am back with a beautiful stamp that was so enjoyable to colour that I could feel myself relaxing fully as I coloured it and here is the card I created . . .

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge 745 Anything Goes or Use Die Cuts (1/3)

Die Cut Diva's Challenge Anything Goes (1/4)

Double D Challenge Fall Plaids (1/3)

 t

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Stamp It (2/5)

Stencil Fun Challenge Fall (1/3)

The Four Seasons Challenge Fall (-)



I created the plaid background using my Tim Holtz Stripe Shifter Stencil and I am happy with the end result.  I used my Clarity Crafts Nested Squares and Doodle Nested Frame It's dies to cut a large watercolour card panel.  Finally I die cut my Creative Expressions Happy Birthday from White card snippets. Back soon x

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful intense colours Karen, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully created card, such cheerful colors!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons, Double D and Stencil Fun!
    Diane FS , DD, SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Karen love the stamp you have used the colours are so pretty a super make thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful indeed! Thanks for linking up to our September challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Karen ... love all those luscious Fall colors! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D, Four Seasons and Stencil Fun challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bright and full of sunshine for me. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete