Followers

Thursday 25 January 2024

Christmas 2024 #5 . . .

 I am back with another Christmas 2024 greeting card.  I am trying hard to keep my own promise to create at least two  Christmas cards per week.  Here it is . . .

 




I wish to enter these challenges . . .
ABC Christmas Challenge A for Anything Goes or B for Berries (-)

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge  Glitter & Sparkle (2/3)

Inspiration Station Challenge I was  inspired by the sky, the  blue tones and the treeline (4/8)


Peace On Earth Challenge #56 Anything Christmas Goes optional moodboard (1/3)

Sparkles Christmas Challenge #156 Winter Wonderland 

Try It On Tuesday Challenge Add Some Text (-)


I am definitely in my winter Northern Lights skies phase right now.  Lol!  I used lots of different dies and a no longer available stamp with acetate and glitter.  Back soon x

10 comments:

  1. So cute, Karen - I love to see a happy snowman, and I love how sparkly everything is - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happy snowman makes me smile. Very nice card!!
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorably cute cute sparkle-y snowman and a great scene!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love this snowman! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card - he looks just like Raymond Briggs' Snowman. Thanks for sharing with us at CCC

    ReplyDelete
  6. A happy card with the adorable snowman. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute. the snowman is darling. thanks for sharing over at Sparkles Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Your card is beautiful. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. que c'est adorable Karen, une très belle création, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz

    ReplyDelete