Followers

Monday 19 February 2024

Birthday 21 Wings . . .

 I am back with a card I have created for a male birthday and here it is . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Creative Fingers Challenge #271 Always Anything Goes (3/3)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge  Anything Goes optional Wings  (-)

Stamping Sensations Challenge Animals, Birds or Creatures (2/3)

Time Out Challenge #257 Happy 10th Birthday (1/5)



I decided to create a simple card because I wanted the stamped image to be the main focus or hero of the card and I think I managed that. Coloured paper, two die cuts and a little ink blending.  I am happy with the end result too.  Back soon x

4 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card Karen......gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card, Karen. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bird definitely has taken center stage on this one. Your card is beautiful and I am sure will be much appreciated by its recipient. Thanks so much for joining in our birthday celebration at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful card Karen. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete