Followers

Friday 22 March 2024

2024 Birthday 33 . . .

 I have another House Mouse card to share and here it is . . . 




I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

House Mouse & Friends Challenge  HMFC 411 Anything Goes optional Stitching (-)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Food &/ Drink (2/5)



Another simple card using up an embossed background scrap.  I stamped the image and sentiment with Versafine Clair ink onto a Sentimentally Yours die cut.  Then I watercoloured the image and background and left to one side.    I grabbed the embossed blue snippet, trimmed then adhered it to my 148mm square card.  


I drew faux stitches using a Sakura Gelly roll pen.  I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Glaze to the sprinkles glass jar and icing tube and put to one side.  I used Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to make red icing red and to red sprinkles.  I used Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops in gold to embellish.  



Back soon x

6 comments:

  1. What a delicious creation Karen love the image you have used and the fabulous colours I love it
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the blue coloring. Nice watercoloring and great use of both of the colors of the Nuvo. It's a cute card. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super card. Love the colors and the image you chose. Thanks for sharing another fun card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like those rascally meece are always eating something doesn't it? Too funny!
    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great stamp, Karen, and lovely coloring! Thank you so much for entering again our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely and sweet card Karen.....
    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete