Followers

Sunday 24 March 2024

Birthday 34 . . .

 Yet another House Mouse card and here it is . . .




wish to enter these challenges . . . 

House Mouse & Friends Challenge  HMFC 411 Anything Goes optional Stitching (-)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Food &/ Drink (4/5)


I created the background using watercolours and one of Tim Holtz Shifter stencils.  Then I used Versamark to stamp the image onto the Sentimentally Yours die cut.  Once the watercolours were dry I added the Stitching use a Sakura Gelly Roll pens.  I added Tonic Studios Glitter Paste to the icing the cake, which gives it a frosted look.

Back soon x 


7 comments:

  1. What a fun background you have created! And the little cake eating hopper looks like he has already had enough cake!! Thanks for joining in again with a super cute birthday card, lucky recipient!

    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful made background, icing texture that looks good enough to eat, and stitching. Thanks for joining in our Stitching challenge at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job on the frosting. It's a cute card and that's the way I feel when I eat too. much of the frosting which is my favorite part.Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure this little meecie is having sweet dreams!
    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! One of my favorite HM stamps. I love the colorful background and the frosting on the cake is wonderful. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute stamp, Karen. What a beautiful card! Thank you so much for entering again our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute and fun card Karen.....
    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete