Followers

Friday 29 March 2024

Birthday 37 . . .

 I have a male birthday card to share with you today and here it is . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

Cut It Up Challenge #300 Happy Birthday (1/3)

Die Cut Diva's Challenge March Anything Goes (3/4) 

Double D Challenge Green/Good Luck/Shamrock (2/3)


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Embossing (4/5) 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (3/5) 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #641 Anything Goes (3/5)


I die cut a stepper card using a Creative Crafts die.  I embossed A4 Sizzix textured card using an A4 Crafts Too embossing folder.   I die cut the mats that I wanted to use from embossed card and patterned paper.   I die cut all the plants, the pots plus extras from white card, keeping the waste.  


I used my stamping platform to position the stamps in the waste and picked them up with the lid.  I positioned the die cuts back into the waste and stamped the plants, the pots and extras with Memento ink.  I coloured the images with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and added shadows with Polychromo pencils. 


I adhered everything in position, adding foam pads to some of the stamped elements and added my final finishing touch.  Back soon x



6 comments:

  1. A lovely stepper card full of beautiful plants, Karen. Love the fresh mint green you used for the base

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful birthday card for the plant enthusiast! Wonderful dies and great color scheme! Thanks for sharing in our Birthday Celebration at Cut It Up! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant creation Karen such a great theme all those fabulous plants it looks amazing
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a lot of plant lovers who would adore this card-it's wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Who doesn't like plants in their house? Wish mine could stay longer. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea for a step card! I love it! Thanks for sharing all that wonderful green in our challenge at Double D!

    ReplyDelete