Followers

Tuesday 26 March 2024

General 15 . . .

 I am back with another Penny Black card and here it is  . . .

 




I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Allsorts Challenge #773/774 Keep it Simple (1/3) 
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #15 Anything Floral Goes optional Moodboard (3/6)


Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC March Anything Goes optional Easter (-) 
Triple B Challenge Moodboard (3/3)


Word Art Wednesday Challenge #640 Anything Goes (2/5)


I used a combination of colouring mediums on this card.  I started by stamping and heat embossing the two phrases.  Next I used my Karin Brush Markers Pro to colour and stamp the flower/branch.  I used Versafine Clair ink pads to stamp the bird and butterfly, coloured them with the Karin pens then added a pearl layer of watercolour over the top.  Back soon x

 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karen, a very pretty design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Keep it Simple option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring on a card Karen, it's beautifully done many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    I was running all behind yesterday, off to sort things now!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Spring card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scene and lovely images. The design is perfect for a SL card, Thanks for joining in and sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We love seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a love spring scene! I love slimline cards! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous Karen I love the image and the lovely colours this is a super make thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete

Birthday 48 . . .

  Another birthday card to share and here it is . . . I wish to enter these challenges . . .  Moving Along With The Times Challenge   #166 F...