Followers

Thursday 22 June 2023

Birthday #4, Blooms & Butterflies part two . . .


I am back for, I think, a final time this week to share yet another birthday card for my mum's birthday card stash and here it is . . .

 
An A6 card on a coloured base


I purchased all of the first set of Clarity Crafts Tina Cox KISS stamp sets and I absolutely love these images.  I still have several sets I haven't played with yet too.  Also I have quite a lot of coloured card bases that I am attempting to use up.

I wish to enter these challenges .  .  .

Allsorts Challenge  Week 723 Anything Goes optional Blooms, Butterflies & Bees (3/3)

Colourful Options Challenge  Peach (-)

Double D Challenge  Colour Challenge - I chose to be inspired by the Peach, blue and green (1/3)


We Love Stamping Challenge CAS or Anything Goes (1/3)


Enjoy the rest of your week x




  

4 comments:

  1. It's another lovely floral card Karen and will really compliment your Mum's Birthday stash, many thanks fro sharing a third card with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little flower garden. Very pretty colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Color challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Karen. I love the clean and fresh summery look. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is so, so pretty! She's going to love this one in her collection! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete