Followers

Tuesday 20 June 2023

Birthday #3, Peach Flowers

Another card for my Mum's birthday card stash and here it is . . .

 



 I created this card using another new Tina Cox KISS stamp sets, a Clarity Crafts A5 stencil, Tonic Studios Embellishment Mousse for the background & Nuvo Drops to embellish.  I used different colours of Spectrum Aqua pens to ink areas of the stamp then I sprayed the stamp with water and stamped with it.  I dried each colour before starting on the next colour.  Multi colour stamping this way is only possible because of my Tim Holtz Stamping platform, I love that tool!

I wish to enter the following challenges .  . .

Allsorts Challenge #723 Anything Goes optional Blooms, butterflies and Bees (2/3)


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Lots of Layers  (2/5)



I hope you have a good week x

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done again Karen, many thanks for sharing another at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely color and the watery look is so pretty. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Loving these colors! And totally agree about the stamping platform, such a useful tool in the craft room!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete