Followers

Wednesday 28 June 2023

Birthday #9: On The Town

I've played a lot with my Clarity Crafts male spectacles set over the last few days so I decided to get my female spectacles out to play and here is my card . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .


Inspiration Station Challenge Prompt #50 image above.  I wash inspired by the colours in the sky as well as the beautiful sunset. (1/8)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Vacation (3/5)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Vacation (5/5)


I stamped the city scene three times and then the bridge.  I then watercoloured the sunset and water beneath the bridge.  Whilst the scene was drying I stamped the spectacles onto a snippet, I stamped the ladies then painted the sunset and left to dry.  On a further snippet I stampedthe sentiment and I added Nuvo Drops to finish.


See you soon x

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable glasses and this is a wonderful scene! Thanks for playing along with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyone's creativity!
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete