Followers

Sunday 2 July 2023

Birthday 10: Summertime #1

 I have another male themed birthday card for my mum's card box to share today . . .



 



I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

Allsorts Challenge Week 735 Anything Goes optional Summertime 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Vacation (4/5)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes (1/5)


I used multiple Distress and Distress Oxide ink pads through stencils to create the landscape.  I sprinkled a several drops of water across the stencilled grasses and left to dry.  Once dry I overstamped with the Bird Tree and more silhouette bird stamps using Versafine Clair ink pads.  I stamped the poetry verse the sentiment in black Versafine Clair IP to finish.


Hope you're having a lovely weekend x





2 comments:

  1. A lovely scene and a beautiful verse. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete