Followers

Monday 19 June 2023

Blooms and Butterflies

 Hello, I hope your week has started well.  I have a 5" x 7" card to share today and here it is . . .

 

A final look

I used a new set of Clarity Crafts Tina Cox KISS stamp set and a Clarity stencil to create this card, Versafine Clair ink to stamp with, a Distress ink to create the background, watercolours to colour the stamped images,  three Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops and three mulbery flowers to further embellish.

I wish to enter the following challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #723 Anything Goes optional Blooms, butterflies and Bees (1/3)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Lots of Layers (1/5)



I hope you have a good week x




2 comments:

  1. A really lovely floral creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty design for this floral creation, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete