Followers

Monday 24 July 2023

Birthday 14: Blue summer

Wow we had a really busy weekend, I didn't have much time to craft lol!  But because I wanted to enter several challenges here is my card . . . 

  



 I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #738 Summer Blues (1/3)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge The Great Outdoors/Anything Goes (-)

The Four Seasons Challenge Summer Theme (1/3)


Try It On Tuesdays Challenge Use 3 Colours (-)

I had previously stamped but not coloured this image and as I had a little free time last night I watercoloured my image.  I used a stencil and Distress ink pad, my Clarity Crafts stencil brushes on the base of my card.  When the stamped panel was dry I stamped a Penny Black sentiment onto it.   I die cut a border from snippets.  I adhered the stamped panel onto my card the I adhered the lace border and used Nuvo Drops as my finishing touch.  

Have a good week x

8 comments:

  1. Such pretty sparkly flowers and just right for Summer Blues challene. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very pretty Karen and the added touches of sparkle perfect, many thanks for sharing at this weeks Allsorts challenge and following the blue option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in the blues. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are beautiful blues. I love the watery feel of your background paper too. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Love the sparkle and shine of your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete