Followers

Thursday 20 July 2023

Birthday 13: Black, Pink & White

I wanted to play along with several of the current challenge themes so here is a card I created especially for them . . .

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . .

AAA Birthday Challenge #51 Butterflies (-)


Try It On Tuesdays Challenge Use 3 Colours: I chose black, pink & white (-)


I stamped the butterfly multiple times using Memento IP then coloured them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.  I stamped the sentiment onto a Spellbinders die cut. I used watercolour card coloured with watercolours for the lower mat and then my final embellishment of Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops. 


I hope you are having a great week x 


4 comments:

  1. A great card and perfect for our 3 Colour challenge.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and lovely sentiment. Thank you, Karen, for joining our challenge at TIOT. Sending you a hug from Greece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a dramatic colour choice. looks amazing. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty bflies with a lovely sentiment - Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete