Followers

Sunday 30 July 2023

Christmas in July . . .

 I have a Christmas card to share with you today and here it is . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

ABC Christmas Card Challenge N &/O: I opted for O ornaments (-)

Allsorts Challenge #739/740Anything But Square (1/3)

Christmas Craft Creations Challengee July Anything Goes (1/3)

Double D Challenge Christmas in July (1/3)


used new pieces of kit, a Clarity Crafts Groovi Starter and the Groovi Christmas tree kit.  I fell in love with the Christmas tree board when I saw it so I took the plunge.  They are not quick cards to create but I just adore the design,lol, so I had to have it!  I am not a Parchment crafter but now and then something reaches out to me.  I may dabble again if I see a design I love, time will tell. 


I'm off to watch the F1 race highlights now x


8 comments:

  1. I do love the frosty look of this large Christmas tree for your card. It's a great idea and I'm so glad that you joined us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vellum overlay is very pretty on this Christmas tree design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This certainly fits Allsorts 'Anything by Square' brief and so pretty. as well, thanks so much for joining us this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautifully designed card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderful and love the tree shape! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Allsorts. So nice to see you followed the optional theme too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty vellum overlay for your tree shaped card! Thank you so much for joinging the challenge at Allsorts and being inspired by our theme as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous Christmas tree card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous - you can see the time and the work that went into t - thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations

    ReplyDelete