Followers

Saturday 29 July 2023

Karin Brush Marker Pro Experiment #1 . . .

 I have been playing with my new pens and I amso happy with the results I have achieved so far.  Here is my card . . .

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Optional Moodboard (1/6)


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge I can see clearly:  I used foiled vellum and I fussy cut three foiled acetate butterflies to embellish (2/5)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes (3/5)

Stamping Sensations Challenge Summer Flowers (2/3)

Triple B Challenge Inspiration Photograph (1/3)



I hope you're having a fantastic weekend, I'm getting very Inky fingers x


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vibrant pink blooms Karen and the added berry dots around are so effective, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the added texture and bright colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and a lovely layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card and I love all the additional texture! Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Karin markers are so bright and cheerful, as is this card! Thanks for inspiring us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautifully created card, well worth the 'inky' fingers!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete