Followers

Wednesday 26 July 2023

Fabulous Florals . . .

I hope you are having a really good week.  I'm back with a birthday card I've created for our stash using newish stamps and a stencil I have owned for a while but it's the first time I have used it.  Here is my card . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #738 Summer Blues (3/3)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes (1/5)

Stencil Fun Challenge July Birthday (1/3)

We Love Stamping Challenge Fabulous Florals (1/3)

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC218 Featured Designer Felicita (1/3)


Enjoy your week, whatever you have to do x



7 comments:

  1. Another beautiful blue card! The stenciled vases are pretty holders for the whimsical flowers. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fresh look to your card Karen, will de just as the sentiment say's. Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and for being inspired by our blue option and also linking up at We Love Stamping Florals theme.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peace that portrays on this card with your gorgeous florals. A beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how creative Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and at We Love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at allsorts. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Karen :-) the flowers are so pretty and I love the stencilled pots! :-)

    Congratulations you have won the $25 gift certificate on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Please email us at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your voucher
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Birthday 50 . . .

  I have a Penny Black card to share with you today and here it is . . .    I wish to enter these challenges . . .  Allsorts Challenge  #779...