Followers

Thursday 27 July 2023

Summer Flowers . . .

 I have another birthday card I have created for our stash and here it is . . .

 




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes (2/5)

Stamping Sensations Challenge Summer Flowers (1/3)


I love this beautiful stamp set, it is an absolute joy to colour with whatever medium I am in the mood to use.  This time I opted to use my Polychromo pencils and I am very very happy with the end result.


Enjoy your day/evening x

2 comments:

  1. A nice design to showcase the beautiful Magnolia's Karen, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensatins challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, those flowers are very pretty against the Kraft card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete