Followers

Monday 14 August 2023

Birthday 18: Doggone Sweet . . .

 I had to take what I thought would be just a couple of days to sort out some things and it turned out to be over a week lol! I finally took some time out to craft a little and here's my card . . .

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #741/742 All Creatures Great and Small

Penny Black Saturday Challenge August One Layer Cards or Anything Goes (-)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Use Your Favourite Technique: stamping and bold colours (1/5)


I adore this stamp set, so very cute! I hope to return soon x

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous doggie image Karen, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts and following the All Creatures option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you managed to get back and make this fabulous card. Love the colours you used for the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, a really cute design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week and choosing to use the All Creatures Great and Small option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what a fabulous stamp. A perfect card for us at Allsorts, thankyou for sharing. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - I love those stamps!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sweet image Karen. Your card is wonderful with it's bright background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB Saturday Challenge. Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete