Followers

Tuesday 15 August 2023

Christmas 2: Wreath . . .

 I am back today with a quick Christmas card and here it is . . .

 




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

ABC Christmas Challenge P, Q or R: I opted for Q for Quick (-)

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge CAS for Clean & Simple  (1/3)


Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge Anything Goes (1/3)



I sencilled the snowflake onto a 148mm square card using Distress ink.  Next I  stamped and watercoloured the wreath, adding further shading with my Faber-Castell Polychromo pencils.  My final  finishing touch of Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops and I finally have created a second Christmas card.   Back soon x

 


8 comments:

  1. Such a festive wreath, Karen! Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I'll check back before the challenge end date to see if you've updated to be eligible :) Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project! Thank you for joining our P/Q/R-challenge at ABC Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look so elegant! I like the stamps and lovely design.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing your CAS creation of Christmas card with us at CCC, this is truly wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful Christmas card - unique and beautiful. Thank you for joining us at CCC for our CAS challenge. Hope you'll be back next time too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. très jolie et élégante création Karen, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenges, biz

    ReplyDelete