Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2023

Birthday 22: Beautiful Butterfly . . .

 I have a new Butterfly stamped birthday card to share with you . . .


 



I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #743 Butterflies 1/3

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Goes with Moodboard (2/6)

Inspiration Station Challenge Inspiration photograph (2/8) I was inspired by the flowers, the butterflies and the colours

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Sparkle & Shine (1/5)  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Bright & Cheerful (4/5) 


I am going to bore visitors to my blog because I am going to get so much use from this new stamp.  It has two designs elements I enjoy using most often: flowers & a butterfly or two. 


I'll be back soon x

5 comments:

  1. Well it is a rather lovely image Karen so I'm not surprised you are going to give it plenty of ink. so pleased you shared with us at Allsorts Butterfly theme this week, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!!! I'm sure no one will be bored seeing lots of projects with that stamp, it is so pretty!!! Thank you for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful floral butterfly! Very unique and lovely. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous and so colorful! Thanks for linking up at The Beautiful Blossoms and Inspiration Station Challenges!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Karen, what a beautiful butterfly! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Butterflies option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete