Followers

Tuesday 26 September 2023

Birthday 35: Cats . . .

 I am back with a card that uses my favourite stencil and here it is . . .







I wish to enter these challenges . . .

AAA Birthday Challenge #53 Animals  (3/3)



Allsorts Challenge #747 Four Legged Friends (2/3)


It is my favourite stencil because I am always happy with the end results.  I can make it as simple or as fancy as I want.  This time I kept it simple, lol, I used Saltwater Taffy Distress ink pad and quickly dried the stencilled background,  I stamped the Cats with Versafine Clair and then I used a pale grey watercolour pencil to 'ground' my cats.  I also think Saltwater Taffy might be my favourite current Distress ink pad too.  Back soon x

5 comments:

  1. A great design with all the black Cats Karen, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card Karen. I love the silhouette cats and that background is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Birthday challenge. Hugs, Denise, DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love how this turned out, a really super fun and creative design! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever and lovely use of the stencil shapes! Love your playful cats. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely the background and the kitties look fabulous thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete