Followers

Tuesday 26 September 2023

Garden Delights . . .

 In my garden I wish I could grow orchids, lol!  I struggle to grow them indoors let alone in an English garden, oh well dreams are free . . .

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

Inspiration Station Challenge #53 Fall Moodboard I was inspired by the colours of the gourds (4/8)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Anything Goes optional Lots of Layers (-)

Stamping Sensations Challenge Garden Delights (2/3)

Triple B Challenge Birds, Butterflies & Blooms Fall Moodboard (3/3)



I am finally remembering to use some of my older patterned papers, which feels so very good.  I inked the stamp with the Karin Markers then used watercolour paint to colour the background and the stamped sentiment. I will be back soon x

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Orchid Karen, Penny Black I think? Wouldn't it be wonderful to have one that colour, we have lots in the conservatory but nothing like that. Many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Orchids, I can't grow them either and they are so delicate I wish I could!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fab image and showcased beautifully.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous florals and stunning colors. Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we look forward to seeing more from you soon. We would also like to invite you to enter at our sister challenge - The Beautiful Blossoms. We would love yo see your card there too!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your orchids are stunning Karen. I wish I could grow them like that too and I'm in the right climate! :) :) A beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing over at PB Saturday Challenge. Helen F :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love Stamping May Challenge . . .

I am here this morning to share my latest project as a new member of the We Love Stamping Challenge Design Team.  There are a couple of gor...