Followers

Sunday 24 September 2023

Birthday 34: Cheese please . . .

I'm back with one of my many favourite House Mouse stamps . . .


 

I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #747 Four Legged Friends (1/3)

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC#399 Anything Goes (-)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Favourite Colour/s: I don't have one favourite colour, but I do love blues,peaches, pinks, purples & reds lol! (5/5)


Seriously who could resist this cutie pie lol!  I stamped him onto  watercolour card that I die cut then watercoloured him in.  I used an embossed background and finished with my usual Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.   Back soon x 

9 comments:

  1. A cute House Mouse card Karen, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! I love the embossed background. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining us there.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'd like some of that Gouda. What a nice card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome embossed background and beautiful coloring on this wonderful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Karen :-) a perfect cheese cake for a little mouse's birthday! absolutely adorable :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the watercoloring! I don't think I have ever tried gouda cheese...LOL! Super cute creation! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute and beautiful card Karen
    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete