Followers

Wednesday 27 September 2023

Bìrthday 36: in the garden . . .

 I am back with another garden themed birthday card . . .

 



I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Anything Goes optional Lots of Layers (-)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes (1/5)



Another card I have created using a lot of my older Stash items.  The designer paper and the foiled card I have owned for ages, five years plus.  Ploughing through a lot of my old stash for the last week feels good but there is still so very much to use and I am determined not to replace a lot of it either lol!  Back soon x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - love that you added a butterfly to the flowers!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete