Followers

Thursday 28 September 2023

Christmas 5: Metallics . . .

 I'm back with another metallic themed Christmas card . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . . 

ABC Christmas Challenge S & T are for Snowmen and Three of a Kind I opted for Three of a Kind: I have used three sets of holly leaves, three Christmas roses and three lots of three red Nuvo Drop berries(-)

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge September Metallics I have used rose gold metallic cardstock for the overlay detail on the die cuts, rose gold glitter cardstock on the base, rose gold texture paste and metallic Tonic Studio Nuvo Drops (2/3)

Cut It Up Challenge #287 Inspired by a Book or Song: I chose the Holly & the Ivy (1/3)

Die Cut Diva's Challenge Anything Goes (4/4)

Moving Along With The Times Challenge #158 September Christmas (2/5)

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #48  Anything Goes or Moodboard: I opted for the AG option (2/3)


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Christmas (1/5)



Unusually there is no stamping on this card.  I used my old designer paper, my Elizabeth Craft Designs wreath die was used with copper coloured metallic card, the Holly leaves were die cut from pearlised card and their overlay from rose gold mirror card.  I die cut the Crafters Companion Christmas roses from white flower foam and the Creative Expressions Merry Christmas die was cut from pearlised card too.  Back soon x

8 comments:

  1. Love your card, nicely built up, thanks for playing at MAWTT, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Your flowers are so pretty and love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card! Thanks for linking up to our September challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful die cuts and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining our Cut it Up "Inspired by a Book/Song" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. So intricately beautiful and I love your use of metallics, so very beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CUT IT UP challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete