Followers

Wednesday 20 September 2023

Christmas 4: Triple Metallics . . .

I am back today with a Christmas card and here it is . . .






I wish to enter these challenges . . .

ABC Christmas Challenge S & T are for Snowmen and Three of a Kind I opted for Three of a Kind: I have used three Poinsettia's and three sets of three Holly leaves (-)

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge September Metallics I have used rose gold metallic cardstock for the overlay detail on the die cuts, rose gold glitter cardstock on the base, rose gold texture paste and metallic Tonic Studio Nuvo Drops (1/3)


Moving Along With The Times Challenge #158 September Christmas (1/5)

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #48  Anything Goes or Moodboard Inspiration: I opted for the AG option (1/3)


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Favourite Colour/s: I don't have one favourite colour, I'm back to using multiple colours again lol! (3/5)


This turned out better than I expected and it is rich looking partly because of the different rose gold cardstock as well as the pearlised cardstock.  I also used pearlised cardstock, rose gold texture paste and metallic Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.

The cardstock I used for the overlay detail was an impulse purchase, a Sizzix Rose Gold Surfacez pack which was reduced on Amazon.  It is my favourite cardstock purchase this year, there are five different types, ten sheets of each.  Back soon x



9 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, this is stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with is at Christmas Craft Creations! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card with so many beautiful details!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning card - very vibrant and dimensional - good job. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous card,

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the dies you used and the shine with the cardstock too. Thanks for playing our Metallics Challenge at Christmas Craft Creations.

    Leanne DT Member/CCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can only imagine how gorgeous your card is IRL, Karen! I love the design and the use of rose gold gives everything such a warm feeling. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O wow that's stunning and the dimension is fabulous (glad I popped by for a side view)! I have to say I struggled with this set but you've made it look amazing - thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete

Birthday 44 . . .

  Another birthday card to share and here it is . . . I wish to enter these challenges . . .  Beautiful Blossoms Challenge  Anything Floral ...