Followers

Tuesday 19 September 2023

Guest Designer Try It On Tuesday . . .

 


I am back today because I am a Guest Designer at Try It On Tuesday Challenge. I was told the theme for the challenge was Going Round in Circles so here is my card . . .






I decided to create a 148mm Round card.  I started by die cutting a circle card from a square card.  I then die cut multiple decreasing circles of Tonic Studios Mirror and Classic card.  On the smaller Classic card die cut circle I used a Circle stamp with Distress Oxide ink.  I die cut a small circle in white card so that it would be a contrast to the blue and stamped a sentiment.  I finished with the usual Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops.  It was fun to create my first circle card, it won't be my last lol!  My thanks to the team at Try It On Tuesday Challenge for this opportunity.  


I wish to add this card to these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #746 Maculine optional Anything Goes (2/3)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Favourite Colour/s: I don't have one favourite colour, but looking back I do use multiple shades of blue quite often  (2/5)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Make It Cute: I think my Round card with stamped circles is very cute (4/5)


Back soon x  

7 comments:

  1. A clever card Karen and it's lovely having you as our guest designer at TIOT this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun circle card Karen and perfect for a masculine theme. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a clever idea for circles Karen. I love the circle card. Thanks for being our guest designer at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic inspiration card , thank you for being our Guest Designer for the new circles theme at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great take on the theme and congrats on being a GDT. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really great design and definitely goves the masculine vibe. Perfect for us at allsorts this week. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card Karen and you've really done well incorporating all those circles in a circle design.
    Lovely to have you as our Guest Designer at TioT's.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Birthday 50 . . .

  I have a Penny Black card to share with you today and here it is . . .    I wish to enter these challenges . . .  Allsorts Challenge  #779...