Followers

Monday 8 January 2024

Birthday #1 Orchids . . .

 I'm back today with a card I created for a couple of challenges and here it is . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #762 Inspiration Moodboard or Anything Goes: I was inspired by the flowers in the top RHS



Cut It Up Challenge #294 Anything Goes (3/3) 
Moving Along With The Times Challenge #162 A New Craft Item (1/5)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge  January Anything Goes optional Something New: the circle dies I used are new (-)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Something New: the circle dies are new (2/5)


I used lots of old consumables as well as one of my beloved Penny Black Brushstroke stamps to create this card.  I coloured the stamp with my Karin Brushmarker Pro pens and sprayed the stamp with water to create a faded watercolour effect.  Back soon x


 

6 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful! Love the color scheme and gorgeous butterfly!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "Anything Goes" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so delighted you chose to share your creation with us at Cut It Up!
    Please do come back again!
    All the best, Jackie DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    what a wonderful card and a very fab design also.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card . Thank you for joining in at MAWTT. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Love all the different butterfly elements you used! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete