Followers

Saturday 6 January 2024

Christmas 2024 #2 . . .

 I am back with another 2024 Christmas card using new beautiful NBUS stamps and here it is . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . .

ABC Christmas Challenge Y for Anything Goes, which I chose or Z for zebra (-) 

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge  Anything Floral Goes with optional Moodboard which I used as inspiration (1/6)

 


Christmas Craft Creations Challenge  Christmas Decorations: we own vintage velvet Poinsettia's that we tie onto the branches of our Christmas tree (1/3) 


Penny Black Saturday Challenge  January Anything Goes optional Something New: starting my new 2024 Christmas cards with new stamps (-)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  A New Start: starting my new 2024 Christmas cards with new stamps (1/5)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Something New: starting my new 2024 Christmas cards with new stamps (1/5)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge   #629/630 Anything Goes (1/5 week 1)


I do really love the Penny Black cling brushstroke stamps and I predict that  this one will become another firm favourite.  Back soon x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful poinsettia!! I love your card! thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations.
    Please note that to be eligible for our prizes, or to be our winner or honourable mention, you should include our challenge graphic in your blog post. I’ll check back before the challenge end date to see if you’ve updated to be eligible 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so effective - it gives a great watercolour effect.

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Karen. What a beautiful stamp set you used, too. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you sharing your cards with us, and I do hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Christmas 12 . . .

I have a Christmas to share today and here it is . . . I wish to enter these challenges . . . Allsorts Challenge  #779 More than one fold: I...