Followers

Saturday 27 January 2024

Birthday #14 Coffee Beans . . .

 I have a card to share today using a brand new stamp and here it is . . .



*

I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge  Anything Embossing Goes optional twist Birthday's (1/3)
Creative Fingers Challenge #270 Always Anything Goes (1/3)
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #597 Stamp It (-)
House Mouse & Friends Challenge  HFMC407 Anything Goes optional touches of Silver and/or Gold: I added gold to the lettering and tiny gold pearls (-)

Moving Along with the Times Challenge  #162 A New Craft Item - the House Mouse stamp and the embossing folder are new (5/5)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge   Add Some Texture - I used a 3D embossing folder (1/5)
We Love Stamping Challenge Something New: the stamp set and 3D embossing folder (2/3)


I learnt some new tricks with my Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops and glazing medium whilst creating this card, which I hope I'll remember the next time I use those products.  Back soon x

11 comments:

  1. Karen this is a gorgeous card - a fabulous HM image, and the card is so beautifully executed.
    Thank you for sharing this fabulous creation with us at We Love Stamping, and using the theme for this month
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and lovely stamp, the coffee sack seems just made with real jute and love the way you used the Nuvo Drops to create the word Coffee, it looks great and so dimensional. I need that trick too :D LOL
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    such a very lovely and unusual designed card with that cute House Mouse peeking out of the Coffee Bean sack.
    A great embossing folder used also.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't drink coffee but I love the aroma of it. I can just smell it now. Oh, your card is so cute. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coffee lovers card, so much texture and love those cute little mice! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Karen, I can almost smell the coffee! The gold coffee lettering looks fabulous and I love the glossy mug too! Great design!

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is sweet and beautiful card Karen
    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely card! I love how real the coffee sack looks! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful card. Love the shine on the cup and the gold lettering on the coffee bag. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your new tricks and your fun card. The gloss on the cup looks awesome! And the gold raised coffee word is perfect. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this beautiful card. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete