Followers

Sunday 28 January 2024

Birthday #15 Die Cuts Galore . . .

 I acquired several products at fabulous prices in last year's summer sale and I finally got around to playing with this set and here is my card . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Happy 1st Birthday (-)



Creative Fingers Challenge #270 Always Anything Goes (2/3)

Cut It Up Challenge #296 This Makes Me Happy - it was so lovely playing with different card stocks to create this card.  I am looking forward to using this die set again  (1/3)

Die Cut Diva's Challenge  NBUS the panel is a set of dies I purchased last year - thank you for prompting me to finally use it (4/4)


A great bonus with using this set is that I can finally get around to using up some of the coloured card stock I own.  There is quite a lot of it lol!  Back soon x

5 comments:

  1. Nice card, lots of great details; love the sentiment and colors!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Makes me Happy challenge.
    -Treva
    CIU, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you using this die and coming out with different results. Beautiful card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What an incredible card! So many great colors and details. Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so fabulous and so creative. Gorgeous colors and die cuts - great combination. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you finally got a GORGEOUS play with your goodies, I know the feeling!
    Thanks a bunch for celebrating our first birthday with us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete