Followers

Tuesday 30 January 2024

Birthday 16 Wander Sunset . . .

 I am back with a stamp set I was able to purchase last year after winning a challenge, this is the first time I have used it . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #765 Anything But Square or Anything Goes which I chose (1/3)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge January Anything Goes optional Something New: the stamp is new (-)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge   Anything Goes (1/5)

Try It On Tuesday Challenge Add Some Text (-)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #623/624 Anything Goes (1/5)

I used two different Versafine coloured ink pads and one Ink On 3 Black ink pad to stamp the scene and sentiment.  I then used Tonic Studios Shimmer Powder to paint the sun and watercolours for the rest of the scene.  I added some pearlescent medium to some parts of the water to make it sparkle like it would when the sun hits.  I couldn't wait to use this set once again and have a few more scenes to share soon.  Back soon x




6 comments:

  1. A very beautiful scene! Looks very warm and peaceful. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created such a pretty scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A serene scene from one of my fave PB stamps- thanks for sharing with us at TIOT this time round!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful scene Karen! It looks so peaceful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at PB Saturday Challenge. Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Karen. The scene looks so real, it's amazing. Thank you so much for stopping by to share your wonderful art in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I'm truly grateful and hope to see more of your wonderful art linked up with us in the future. Blessings to you.
    Karen L, Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW what a beautiful card Karen, I love your peaceful scene.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete