Followers

Saturday 20 January 2024

Birthday #7 Female Budgie . . .

 I am back today with another creation from a new Hobby Art set of stamps and a new 3D embossing folder . . .







I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge  January Anything Goes, I haven't gone with the twist (1/3)

Cut It Up Challenge #295 Use a new tool or product or technique - the budgie stamps and the 3D embossing folder are new (2/3)

Moving Along with the Times Challenge #162 A New Craft Item the budgie stamps and embossing folder are new (3/5)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Sparkle & Shine (4/5)

Triple B Challenge January moodboard or Anything Goes (1/3)

We Love Stamping Challenge Something New: the stamp set and 3D embossing folder (1/3)


I have to admit I knew as soon as I saw this stamp set that I had to purchase it.  When I was a child my grandparents had budgies and I loved the colours and shades of their feathers.  Such lovely memories I have of these birds and my grandfather in particular.  Back soon x 

9 comments:

  1. What a nice card with a cute looking parrot!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    another wonderful creation and such a great design too.
    Love the embossed background and stamp used.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely stamp and so nice it that it has memories for you. It's a great layout. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design full of details, love that budgie and your colouring!
    Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen.
    Loving the budgie. 😁.
    Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty bird, great colors too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B and Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane TB and CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great embossing folder. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A generic C&P comment as unable to type much (MS flare up) to let you know I've seen your lovely entry at We Love Stamping, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CUT IT UP challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete