Followers

Saturday 20 January 2024

Birthday #8 Red Velvet . . .

 I am back with one of my favourite cakes and here it is . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Double D Challenge Sparkle & or Shine (2/3)


Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #587 Stamp It (-)

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge  HMFMC #406 Anything Goes optional Blue (-)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Sparkle & Shine (5/5)  

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Let's Have Some Fun- this Mouse got a lot of fun eating some of my favourite cake (1/5)


I used a new die with watercolour card to cut the shaped rectangle.  I then stamped and watercoloured the image.  Once dried I added clear texture sparkly paste which has looks like chocolate frosting lol!  I used a piece of patterned paper on my card and finished with Nuvo Drops.  Back soon x

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card karen :-) the image is adorable and I love the die cut shape, did you use 3 layers? Whatever you did, it looks fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Best Wishes for a fabulous New Year!
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful and delicious card Karen.

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM-O!!! Your frosting looks so real! Super cute card! (now I'm hungry for cake! LOL) Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite stamps too. Such a cute card! Your frosting looks so tasty. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, funny image, great coloring! Thank you for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorably cute, what a fun plump mouser!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete

Birthday 50 . . .

  I have a Penny Black card to share with you today and here it is . . .    I wish to enter these challenges . . .  Allsorts Challenge  #779...