Followers

Tuesday 23 January 2024

General #1 . . .

 I am back today with a card that can be used for different occasions or themes and here it is . . .

 




I wish to enter these challenges . . .
AAA Cards Challenge #257 Anything CAS Goes optional twist Valentine's 


Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #587 Stamp It (-)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  I used one of my Riley stamps as it sums me lol! (2/5)

Try It On Tuesday Challenge Add Some Text (-)


I did not add a birthday sentiment to this card because I may want to use it as a thinking of you or thank you or a just a note card.  


I used a Clarity embedder to score around the C6 card and then I added masking tape before inking the scored ledge with Distress.  I stamped and heat embossed the Riley sentiment then stamped the Tim Holtz coffee images.  I lightly water coloured the coffee  images and finished with Tonic Studio Nuvo Drops.  Back soon x 

6 comments:

  1. LOL please send me that card - its just perfect for "ME". Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards and we hope to catch you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's funny. Thank you for the giggle and for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card , I like the text you added with the images. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Karen. I love the word procaffinating and the images you used with it. You nailed this one. Thanks for sharing this with us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! I love this! The colouring is superb! Thanks for sharing at Try It On Tuesday Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Birthday 50 . . .

  I have a Penny Black card to share with you today and here it is . . .    I wish to enter these challenges . . .  Allsorts Challenge  #779...