Followers

Thursday 15 February 2024

2024 General #3 Love . . .

 I am back with another Valentine/ love/heart themed card and here it is . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #14 Moodboard (1/6)



Creative Fingers Challenge #271 Always Anything Goes (2/3)
Cut It Up Challenge #297 Have A Heart (1/3)

Inspiration Station Challenge #58 Prompt: the photograph reminds me of 0 Valentine's Day.  I used pinks because of the colour of the 'XOXO' and added extra texture because of the animal fur (2/8)

Moving Along With The Times Challenge  #163 Love Hearts (1/5)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Tie It Up: use ribbon or twine - I tied a bow with twine and glued it onto the heart after I finished stamping and heat embossing (2/5)
Try It On Tuesday Challenge Hearts &/ Flowers (-)


I had so much fun creating this card.  I used a mini Tim Holtz set of stamps and dies which were NBUS.  I created the background with new Clarity Crafts By the Seaside Mixed Impressions stamp set by stamping and heat embossing onto A5 card and onto a large die cut heart.  

Oh my these Mixed Impressions stamps are so much fun.  They are wonderful for backgrounds and I had to order another set, lol!  Lots of stamping, Heat embossing and die cutting went into this card.  Back soon x

 

11 comments:

  1. Another pretty card, thanks for sharing a second at WLS challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful with all the lovely texture! Those flowers are wonderful framing out the heart! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much loveliness going on here. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our hearts and/or flowers challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. It's so vintage and beautiful with the bird and those lovely flowers. And that is the perfect background. Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope se see you back again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, this is a gorgeous design. I love the Vintage Vibes and all the interesting details. Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm popping back in to say Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge also. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the flowers and the dimension they give your card. Thank you for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really beautiful card.

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    xoxo,
    Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete

Christmas 12 . . .

I have a Christmas to share today and here it is . . . I wish to enter these challenges . . . Allsorts Challenge  #779 More than one fold: I...