Followers

Wednesday 14 February 2024

2024 General Hearts and Flowers . . .

 I am back with a card created for several challenges.  I deliberately haven't added a sentiment to this card.  I can use it for Valentine's, or anniversary, or wedding, or thank you or birthday when I need to use it . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #767 Heart/Anything  Goes (1/3)

Creative Fingers Challenge #271 Always Anything Goes (1/3)

House Mouse & Friends Challenge  HMFC#408 Valentine's or Pink/Red (-)

Inspiration Station Challenge #58 Prompt: when I saw the photograph it reminded me of this House Mouse stamp as well as Valentine's Day.  I used pinks because of the colour of the 'XOXO' (1/8)



Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Tie It Up: use ribbon or twine - thank you for the prompt to use some trimmings (1/5)


I used a Sizzix die and white card for the stamped image, which I watercoloured.  A Crafters Companion die for the rose gold sparkly hearts.  I covered my 5" x 7" card with a Clarity Crafts designer paper.  I used Sizzix textured card to die cut the John Next Door flower dies and layered them up after shaping.  I embellished with ribbon at the top of the card, Tonic Studios Glitter Drops to the centre of my Flowers and Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to the stamped heart.  Back soon x

10 comments:

  1. Karen, a stunning card! Beautiful hearts, lovely flower border and sweet HM image. Background looks awesome. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely romantic design, many thanks for sharing at this weeks Allsorts challenge and including a heart.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful big heart with the cute mice sharing some love. The addition of the flowers is a great design. Good to see you here at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card Karen and I agree that it would be wonderful for any occasion. Thanks for playing along at Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Karen :-) the image is adorable and the heart and flowers are just so pretty, gorgeous design :-) Yes, perfect for practically any occasion!

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet card and it is very versatile. I love the flowers you added to it. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. challenge.blogspot.com.au/">{Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Karen, you are so right! I love having all occasion cards on hand, especially cuties like this! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. I hope you will join our new Friends Challenge! 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful card Karen

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card and I just love those cute mice and how beautifully you have colored them.Thank you so much for playing along with us at Colorful Options.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete