Followers

Wednesday 28 February 2024

2024 Get Well 1 . . .

 I have a get well soon card to share today that I created with new House Mouse stamps and here it is . . .


 

I wish to  enter these challenges . . .

House Mouse & Friends Challenge #409 Anything Goes optional Add a Border (-) 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Fur or Feathers (3/5) 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes (2/5)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #637 Anything Goes (2/5)


The Dr Mouse and the toads are so very cute.   I was tempted to add a glaze to the toads but for my first use I decided to err on the cautious side.  I used more of my Sizzix textured card to cover the base of my card and to die cut a border.  Back soon x 

 



3 comments:

  1. Karen cute and wonderful card

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Karen :-) the image is adorable and the colors and border are fabulous! :-)

    Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just make out some of the medicine. It doesn't look too bad except for the cloves. I love the Dr. Mouse in that clean white coat. Another cute card to brighten someone's day. Isn't it funny when we color up something so pretty that at the end you kinda want to add that glaze but it scares you to death because you put so much work into the beautiful coloring. I have ruined things before so I know that feeling all too well. Excellent card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete