Followers

Wednesday 28 February 2024

2024 General 8 . . .

 I have a hummingbird themed card to share and here it is . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Allsorts Challenge #769 Things That Fly (2/3)
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #590 Use Your Favourite Colours: Blues and Greens are mine
Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge Anything that conveys the feeling of love (-) 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Fur or Feathers (3/5) 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #637 Anything Goes (1/5)


I had a fun time trying to create a darker themed general love card.  This one could be used for anniversary, birthday, get well soon, love you and thank you.  I love the background too.  I am using my cutting dies and embossing folders so much more since hubby gifted me a Switch. Back soon x




 
  



6 comments:

  1. Super card, Karen. Your hummingbirds are beautiful and I love the embossing folder you’ve used for the background. thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Things That Fly option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally gorgeous loving the images and colours the design is super thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing this wonderful card at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Karen. I've loving the blue(s), the birds, the fabulous textures and the beautiful design. Thanks so much for sharing this sweet card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm very grateful and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the lovely shades of BLUE, gorgeous!! All the details are fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us at the Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love hummingbirds.
    Thanks for joining us at the Stay Crafty with a Blog Named Hero Challenge!

    ReplyDelete