Followers

Thursday 22 February 2024

2024 Tag 1 . . .

 I am back with my first tag of the year and here it is . . .



I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #768 Shades of Pink (3/3)

Inspiration Station Challenge #58 Prompt: I was inspired by the colours and texture 4/8
Stencil Fun Challenge optional Love/ Hearts (1/3)


I started out by stamping and heat embossing one of my Clarity Floral Mixed Impressions stamps onto a piece of white card which I then die cut with a Tonic Studios die.  
I die cut the heart and then the Tim Holtz elements.  I lightly inked the whole heart with Picked Raspberry Distress and attached the Tonic Studios stencil and added more Picked Raspberry through the stencil before adding texture glitter paste.  
I stamped the Tim Holtz elements with the matching stamps.  I added twine and my normal Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.  
I will be experimenting by creating more tags in the near future.  Back soon x

6 comments:

  1. Great tag, lots of lovely shades of pink. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Pink option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pink and lots of great texture on your mixed media tag. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in pink and lots of lovely detail. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🩷🩷🩷Absolutely mesmerizing mixed media artwork! Your skillful incorporation of layers and textures adds a depth to your creation. Gratitude for participating in the Colorful Options Challenge – your contribution is truly appreciated. Can't wait to see what you create next! 🎨🌈🩷Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW how awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have used so many wonderful elements to compose this beautiful tag. You are very adept at using nuvo drops to make embellishments. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Inspiration Station Blog this month. Smiles, Kathy DT

    ReplyDelete