Followers

Friday 23 February 2024

2024 Birthday 23 . . .

 I am back with another Penny Black stamp that I adore and here it is . . .





I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #14 Moodboard (3/6)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge  Anything Goes optional Wings (-)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Beautiful Blooms (2/5) 
Time Out Challenge #257 Happy 10th Birthday (3/5)


Lots of lovely watercolour paint was added to the stamp and then stamped onto watercolour card which I had die cut prior to stamping.  I used several snippets of coloured card to create the butterflies as well as a large piece of patterned paper.  I added the Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops once all the watercolours were dry.  Back soon x




5 comments:

  1. This card reminds me of a Monet painting, just gorgeous! Thanks for playing at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I love the colours and gorgeous design! Thanks for joining the celebrations at Time Out Challenge:)
    Thanks also for sharing at PBSC:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design and colour choice Karen. I love the use of acrylic paint. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use of colour and design on yur card Karen. Love the acrylic paint of the flowers. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty as a picture, love the impressionist look.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete