Followers

Monday 11 March 2024

2024 General 9 . . .

 I am back with a House Mouse stamped card, another Christmas present that I have used for the first time and here it is  . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Colorful Options Challenge Green

House Mouse & Friends Challenge  HMFC410 Anything Goes optional Embossing Dry or Wet (-)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  A Bit of Green (1/5)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Add A Sentiment (2/5)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #637 Anything Goes (5/5)


A fairly simple C6 card.  I watercoloured with three different shades of green after being inspired by the theme and photograph at Colorful Options Challenge.  


I wanted some more colour so used my Crafters Companion 3D embossing folder for the background.   I coloured the flowers in Studios pink and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Drops to finish.


Back soon x

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our COLORFUL OPTIONS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and beautiful Karen.........
    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the great watercoloring and the embossing folder you used. What a nice gift to receive. I'm glad you got it colored up. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and funny stamp! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

General 21 . . .

  I have a House Mouse card to share with you today and here it is . . . I wish to enter these challenges . . . Creative Fingers Challenge  ...