Followers

Monday 11 March 2024

2024 Birthday 27 . . .

 I have another House Mouse card, this time a birthday card to share today . . .




I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Colorful Options Challenge Green

House Mouse & Friends Challenge

HMFC410 Anything Goes optional Embossing Dry or Wet (-)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  A Bit of Green (2/5)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Add A Sentiment (3/5)


Aren't these wee bandmates cute lol!  We have a banjo, a guitar and a violin.  I created an A6 card.  I used Sizzix Textured card to dry emboss.  On watercolour card I stamped with different Versafine Clair ink pads then watercoloured.


Simples lol, back soon x

4 comments:

  1. cute and beautiful Karen.
    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these little guys jamming it up, having mousey fun. So glad you shared with us at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are cute. I'm pretty sure this is a country band and they are pickin and grinning and having a great time. What an excellent card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and funny stamp! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

General 19 . . .

  I have been playing with a new set of Clarity Crafts stamps and here is my first card . . . ,  I wish to enter these challenges . . .  Col...