Followers

Thursday 14 March 2024

2024 General 10 . . .

 I have another Penny Black creation, this time a bit more CAS in style and here it is . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #771 Yellow (3/3) 

Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC March Anything Goes optional Easter (-) 

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #639/640 Anything Goes (1/10)


I stamped the dog and sentiment onto snippets of white card.  I coloured the background first, colouring the wall and flooring.  Once dry I coloured the dog's fur, trimmed the sentiment and added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops. 


Simples lol, back soon x

6 comments:

  1. How cute! This really makes me miss our sweet little Belle. She passed away over a year ago now and we miss her every day. Whenever I see a cute dog card like this one, it makes me think of her and smile. Thanks for making me happy today and thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. Please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun creation using the cute PB doggie, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and including some yellow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous image and card, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute stamp...I need a good PB doggie stamp like this! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge! 💕 Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete