Followers

Tuesday 12 March 2024

2024 Birthday 28 . . .

 I have a pretty birthday card created with a Penny Black stamp trying out my skills with no line stamping and here it is . . .

 


I wish to enter these challenges . . .

Allsorts Challenge #771 Yellow (2/3)

Penny Black Saturday Challenge PBSC March Anything Goes optional Easter (-)

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Green (3/5)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Add A Sentiment (4/5)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #638 Anything Goes (1/5)


Using a pale yellow ink pad I stamped the flowers onto die cut watercolour card.  I also stamped the sentiment onto a snippet of watercolour card using a Versafine Clair ink.  I watercoloured the flowers and leaves then left to dry then coloured the background.  I am determined to use up my stash of older card and patterned paper which I did here.  I added Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to finish.


Back soon x

5 comments:

  1. A pretty watercolour Daffodil card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and including some yellow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely no-line creation! Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely watercolour the image is gorgeous you have created a fabulous card thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your no line stamping looks fantastic! Such beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely Spring-y card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

General 21 . . .

  I have a House Mouse card to share with you today and here it is . . . I wish to enter these challenges . . . Creative Fingers Challenge  ...