Followers

Tuesday 30 April 2024

Birthday 45 . . .

 I have a male mouse birthday card to share today and here it is . . .






I wish to enter these challenges . . .
Creative Fingers Challenge #276 Always Anything Goes (3/3) 
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge HMFMC414 Anything Goes + optional add Yellow (-)
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #646 Anything Goes (2/5)


I stamped the House Mouse stamp and sentiment onto a Spellbinders die cut then watercoloured.   Once dry I added shadows.  I added some sparkle to the 'Gouda cheese' letters with a Sakura Gelly Roll Sparkle pen.  I trimmed a piece of designer paper and stuck onto a 148mm square black card.  I added the stamped panel with foam pads.  I then added my usual Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to embellish.  Back soon x


7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the striped paper and wonderful coloring. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D How cute and fun image! Beautiful colouring and love the colourful background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the delicate look of watercolor on House Mouse images. This is a beauty and perfect for the man in your life!
    Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes.....Gouda cheese. I'm ready to help this House Mouse celebrate his birthday. Love your cute card. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen sweet and beautiful card

    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thank you for joining House Mouse. Regards, Mia DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card and love the colors you chose, so bright and fun! Beautifully colored too. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete