Followers

Sunday 28 April 2024

Birthday 44 . . .

 Another birthday card to share and here it is . . .







I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Floral Goes with optional moodboard #16 (4/6)

 

Cut It Up Challenge #302 Starts with a B: Blooms & Birthday (2/3)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  Anything Goes (5/5)  
Stamping Sensations Challenge April Moodboard (3/3)

Stencil Fun Challenge April Anything Goes or Spring Flowers 

Triple B Challenge Inspiration board (3/3)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #646 Anything Goes (1/5)


Using a Simon Says Stamp stencil I created a field of tulips with Distress and Oxide ink pads.  Once the background was covered I sprayed with water tosoften and left to dry.

I die cut the sentiment and rectangle and frame from white card.  I stamped then watercoloured the flowers, Stems, leaves and background on the large die cut rectangle using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 

I adhered the stamped panel onto the card.  I added mini foam pads to the frame and put that in position.  I adhered the sentiment in place.  Finally I embellished with white daisy flowers and my usual Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops finishing touch.   

Unusually for me I love the end result and I am happy with the stamping, the stencilling and how I coloured the image in.  Back soon x


4 comments:

  1. Such pretty colours on this beautifully designed spring card. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created floral card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun, Triple B, Beautiful Blossoms and Colorful Options!
    Diane SF, TB Co-Owner and BB, CO DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet card, just lovely. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Thank you for sharing with us!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete

Birthday 50 . . .

  I have a Penny Black card to share with you today and here it is . . .    I wish to enter these challenges . . .  Allsorts Challenge  #779...