Followers

Friday 19 April 2024

General 18 . . .

 I have another spring themed card to share with you . . .






I wish to enter these challenges . . . 
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Anything Floral Goes with optional moodboard #16 (1/6)

Fab n Funky Challenge #593 Add a Sentiment  

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge  Make Your Own Background (2/5) 

Stamping Sensations Challenge April Moodboard (2/3)

Triple B Challenge Inspiration board (1/3)

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #643 Anything Goes (2/5)


I used Picked Raspberry Distress and Nocturne Versafine Clair ink pads on this Beautiful Moments stamp set, a Stamps By Me Lamination set. 
 
I repeat stamped both of the bird stamps to create my background then edged the white card with Picked Raspberry Distress ink and Clarity Crafts stencil brushes.  I sprayed the card with water to soften my inkiness.

I die cut watercolour card with my Sentimentally Yours oval die and my Memory Box Cherry Blossom die.  I stamped the bird with Picked Raspberry Distress and then stamped the details and sentiment with Nocturne Versafine Clair ink.   I inked the edges of the oval and watercoloured the Cherry Blossoms before adhering to my card front.

Two different types of Tonic Studio Nuvo Drops were used to embellish further.  I love how this turned out!  Back soon x 

8 comments:

  1. A lovely take on our mood board Karen, loving all the shades of pink and elements of interest, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B and Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane TB Co-Owner. BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Karen, love the design, stamps and those lovely shades of pink. It's a great take of our mood board this month.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty design, the images look like they've been watercolored. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with some beautiful images and colours, thanks for playing aslong with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so lovely! Beautiful design and love the birds and the pink shades! Great watercolouring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a unique card and colors! So much to look at and enjoy. Thank you for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - very striking and I love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete